Workplace Violence Prevention
The common myth is that the violent employee just “snapped” without warning. In actuality, they almost always exhibit warning signs, and we train your employees how to identify those signs, and how to respond to the threat of violence and to acts of actual violence in the workplace.
- Create Employee Training Programs to Identify, Prevent and Respond to Possible Violence in the Workplace
- Design Zero Tolerance Programs for Threats of Violence or Actual Violence
- Set Up Reporting Mechanisms and Procedures
- Design Management Programs to Respond, Prevent and Manage Violent Incidents
- Create Mechanisms to Identify and Respond to Incidents of Workplace Violence