Travel Security and Executive Protection As the concept of “duty of care” has evolved, organizations are expected to arm their traveling employees with risk information regarding places to which they travel, to keep them informed while traveling, and to extract them from troubled locations if necessary. We design support programs, to include evacuation planning, for employees traveling in high risk areas threatened by a medical, political, terrorist or weather-related event. We recognize the unique travel security needs of female employees and design programs accordingly.
- Create Programs to Alert Travelers of Dangers in Various Locales
- Devise Plans to Track Employees Traveling in Risky Locales
- Provide Protective Details in Worldwide “Hot Spots”
- Provide Access to Advanced Intelligence Regarding Precarious Locations
- Create Programs Based on Evolving “Duty of Care” Standards