Due Diligence Investigations
We conduct integrity due diligence inquiries on prospective merger partners, political appointees, and expert witnesses. Using the theory that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, we review company and individual pasts for indications of less than stellar conduct.
- Investigation of Claims and Defenses
- Witness and Juror Vetting
- Background Investigations
- Due Diligence on Professional Witnesses
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Forensic Accounting – Asset Tracing